Re: [NetEpic ML] Rules Q: Tyranid Titans

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:00:21 -0800 (PST)

Perfect with the exception of weapons that add +1 to
damage rolls. This wouldn't be modified on the 2nd
save would it? Its TSM would be useless but the damage
mod to the results table would remain? That is the
last question. I am dying to play my Heirophant and
want o make sure I am ready to have it charge out
against a Capitol Imperialis loaded with 2 companies
of IG Heavy weapons stands (power gamers!!).
Thanks.
Darius