Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40,000 evolution:Q Army & Allies

From: <Gabewolfe_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 04:58:22 EST

Well in one of the Q&A with one of the designers. They move production
around. they only have so much space in each one of their own stores. So they
work on something till they need to make space. then they pick and choose
what stays and what goes. They it gets stuck inmail order. the pit of no
return. I am still waiting on my 8 week epic order. They keep claiming it is
pace and it cost huge amounts aof money to produce and make plastics. Even
though they bought the company they used to work through.. Hell we have room
in the states share.