Re: [NetEpic ML] Plastic or Metal

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:19:03 -0400

Hi!

I too would like some insight on this topic, because I have heard some more knowledgable than I in this that GW's claims are bogus. Especially for such a large company as GW who has procured to buy the source materials they need thus cutting the middle men. Methinks it's just an excuse to sell the more metal. As I said before 1 or 2 models per pack gets a pretty good yield when making larger units of 10 or more units.

Peter