Re: [NetEpic ML] GW, play testing, and cticism

From: <waltz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:57:04 +0000 (GMT)

Jervis seams to get realy ratty if anyone crticises Epic.
Look at BFG on the other hand most of the items in the BFG mag are written by players. If you want to see people power in action I suggest you join the BFG list cause I have seen poll results there translate into a number of rules changes.

Walter