RE: [NetEpic ML] Regarding Epic40K- Armageddon Playtest

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:03:03 +0100

Hi,

I know exactly what you are talking about! We recently got a brand new GW
store here in Norway (We only have one! Praise the Emperor), I went to check
it out and immediately upon arrival I got ambushed by one of their crew
members. He was friendly enough, albeit a tad bit to offensive for my taste,
I couldn't get in a word edgewise. However when he found out that I mostly
played Epic he replied "Aha you mean that small stuff....???, I do think we
have some magazines lying around" When I told him that I did play Epic with
a version of the older SM/TL rules, his eyes went blank and he couldn't be
boderet with helping me anymore and strode off to ambush some new
customers..... Well, I left the store and bought the 40K Eldar Wraithlord(I
use them as Eldar titans)I was looking for at another shop..... And has sice
not set my feet at their premises.... I must say i felt more than a little
dissapointed with GW when I left the store.... After all I've spent a heft
sum of money on their products over the years, and like many of you other
guys on this list, gaming is as much a collecting hobby as a playing hobby
for me, so I spend quite a lot of money on minis.....

Nils