Re: [NetEpic ML] Regarding Epic40K- Armageddon Playtest

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:38:30 -0400

Hi!

Thats precisely the point though. They got what money they thought they can get from you so now they don't care. I never visit GW shops, the last one I went to was in Philadelphia a long time ago. I have heard all the same stories though, unless you can talk the "40k talk" a dog turd will generate more interest than you.

Call me dog terd then......

Peter