[NetEpic ML] Re: Rules questions

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 08:35:27 +0100

Weasel Fierce wrote:

> I got a few rules questions for NetEpic:
>
> The rules state that troops inside woods cannot be seen, but it doesn't
> state thAt they have their own LOS obscured...I assume they have?

This remember me Aldo, my usual enemy in battle :o), anyway if you can
see someone, someone can see you

> Are strongholds and bunkers etc. counted as buildings (Saves on 2d6 and 2
> hits to destroy, only affected by barrages)??

AFAIK yes

> When leaping out of a transport do you always pay half your move as in the
> example or how does this work??? I thought the rule looked rather unclear

Uh!? leap? eh eh yes, keeps thing simple, just don't try to find any
single 'escamotage' to surprise your opponent, think to Epic like an
abstraction, there are some classes of events or classes of weapons and
situations were the rest fall in

> Do the turret on a stronghold svae on 2d6 or 1d6??

turret intended as a weapon???? I don't know but as an house rule when
we play the saving throw is the same of the corresponding titan's
location

> Can infantry haide in vehicle emplacements and what benefits are gained???
eh? I really don't understand what you mean, try to explain better...

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...