[NetEpic ML] Re: Rules questions

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:24:12 +0000

Hi!

Weasel Fierce wrote:

> I got a few rules questions for NetEpic:
>
> The rules state that troops inside woods cannot be seen, but it doesn't
> state thAt they have their own LOS obscured...I assume they have?

Line of sight into and out of inside woods is blocked.

> Are strongholds and bunkers etc. counted as buildings (Saves on 2d6 and 2
> hits to destroy, only affected by barrages)??

Yes.

> When leaping out of a transport do you always pay half your move as in the
> example or how does this work??? I thought the rule looked rather unclear

This has always been a pain in the ass. You move whatever proportion is left
after movement, menaing if the transport moves 25% or its movement the infatry
inside can move 75% of its movement, so on and so forth. I for one would saw
you spend have for movement to disembark/embark and leave it as that.

> Do the turret on a stronghold svae on 2d6 or 1d6??

Yes.

> Can infantry haide in vehicle emplacements and what benefits are gained???

Same as for hard cover.

Peter