Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic40k Revision (How)

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 05:17:32 -0800 (PST)

I would think most on this list would buy the a new
verison of E40K (E40K II)game for a few reasons.
First, new miniatures and scenery sprues. Second, to
read the rules and see if they are improved and the
game is playable to their tastes. Lastly, to
incorporate new ideas into other games they already
play. I will always play Net Epic I just love the
game. If I can incorporate a new rule that makes it
better I will do so. It is kind of like a growinig
entity (albeit slowly these days).I have been playing
for 10 years and just learned how to play the
tyranids. Maybe in the future I will learn the Eldar.
I am saying it isn't perfect but it is fun and broad
enough to keep your interest peaked. I highly doubt
that Jervis will accept our offer of playtesting and
suggestions. But you can always point out that they
will sell at least 300 of the new game to members on
this list, probably closer to 500 with non members
associated to this list. At $100 a game thats about
$30000-50000in sales.
Fantasy Epic? I wanted to see if there is still any
interest in that anymore? Well, my 2 cents.
Thanks.
Darius