Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic40k Revision (How)

From: magnusll <magnus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:43:30 -0000

> Thats another thing, Jervis mentioned wanting input, but nothing
> about playtesting. Which as Darius points out is unlikely. I guess
> I'm spoiled for being on this list, but you get used to thorough
> testing and discussion BEFORE it becomes official. Don't know how
> that will go with this endevour, but their track record isn't
> promising in this regard.
>
> Peter

<de-lurk>

Well, nobody says we have to be official playtesters. We can always
ask for "just a couple more sample units, pretty please Jervis?",
playtest those, and then send _specific_ input, can't we?

All in all, I like very much the ideas I've read. Let's see how they
get implemented.

<re-lurk>

Luca