Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40K revision

From: Jason Bradley <bradley_jason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:00:17

You wouldnt want to get rid of any of those titansor knights would you? :)

Jason

*Bah, I have you beat. I own every edition of Epic and every
supplement - and have around 40-50 plastic Titans unassembled. I
think Peter may have me beat in numbers but I could assemble an
insanely large Titan and Knight legion ;)

"Try not. Do or Do not. There is no try."
                     --- Master Yoda