Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40K revision

From: Jason Bradley <bradley_jason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:05:59

Thanks for the welcome, Its nice to hear you guys dont have a problem with
flame wars!!! Its good to see, especially with anything having to do with
anything GW!!!!
You got out of minnesota!? Good for you lucky B******d!
Also, I understand the GW bashing, I hate thier way of marketing and it has
turned me off to plenty of thier stuff. I am however a die hard 6-10mm
gaming fan and Warmaster and Epic both are good games.

Jason

First off, Welcome to the list! We are always glad to hear from new people.
little more than a year ago I used to live in Minnesota, visit the source of
Comics and games in Fridley, perhaps the best gamin store I have EVER seen!!

Its not a Jervis thing, most would agree that out of those who form the
design
team at GW he is perhaps the nicest. We tend to bash GW every once in a
while
when we're bored, but its not a common or pervasive thing so dont worry.
Problem
is Jervis works for GW so sometimes he catches some of our "wrath" too. Also
while a nice guy, he does have some bad (GW type) habits that piss us off
now
and again (too long to rehash, but you can see the post of the last couple
of
days to get an idea). It's venting, and like I said its not what the list or
we
are about.

By the way Jason, no need to be cautious and afraid of flame war. They never
happen here. Its unusual on the web I know, but this lists be around 3 years
or
so and there has been no major flame wars. So feel free to speak you mind on
this and anything else, you'll find we have a lot to say, but always
respectful.

Enjoy your stay!!

"Try not. Do or Do not. There is no try."
                     --- Master Yoda