RE: [NetEpic ML] Regarding Epic40K- Armageddon Playtest

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:27:31 +0200

I know, but he (and I) was talking about combining of to-hit and penetration rolls, which is done in Spear Head.

As a side note, I'm planning to do a 40k/Modern Spearhead conversion sometime in the future. The MSH system is quite perfect for representing large scale battles. At present the only thing I don't know how to convert are vehicles of larger than superheavy sized.

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.