[NetEpic ML] Damage Rolls

From: Darius \ <darius.spano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:36:26 -0500

I have a question about weapons that add to the damage dice roll for titans and praeorians (Volcano Cannons, Deth Cannons , etc...). I only ask this because if you fire a gargant Deth Cannon at a titan with no shields and hit it is +2 to the Titan damage chart but I shot my same Deth Cannon at a Shadow Sword tank and hit but the roll was a 1 on the Super Heavy damage table and the tank was unscathed. So my question is since Super Heavies have a damage table shouldn't the + apply to their damage rolls as well?

We also play a house rule that a Command unit can charge and first fire but loses the first fire if they initiate the charge. This rule should only apply to infantry and calvary and not command tanks(landraider and superheavy commands, they aren't praetorians).
Thanks
Darius