Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic suppression

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:26:26 +0100

I'm afraid my response was a bit rude in manner, but it was 2 in the morning and I was falling sleep.
My intention was more on constructive criticism rather than beating down.

I agree with you, this supression rules are difficult to balance between realistic/playable so to follow the line of existing rules in NetEpic I would favour playavbilty vs realism. The biggest problem with this rules, as pointed by Jyrki before comes with ork mobs and solitaire models. How can we balance this?

Albert

P.S. I also think supression counters should be automatically driven off at the end of turn. If not IG and orks have no future.