Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic suppression

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:18:21 +0100

Hi!

That was my first thought too! I did not really see the need for supression rules in netepic, but this could be incorporated without slowing down the game.

Then I remembered that in many cases, if you have more supression markers than living stands in a detachment, the detachment is broken and might fall back anyway. I dont really see the need for another penalty once broken.

Now Im back on the thought that supression rules are not for netepic after all...

Eivind