Re: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic suppression

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:38:17 +0100

Hello eivind,

thats my opinion at the moment as well ;)

i think the rulesideas are interesting but break the game-flow a little
bit...
but i will take time and read all the comments to think about it not
in a hurry.
c-ya

ebcn> Hi!

ebcn> That was my first thought too! I did not really see the need for supression rules in netepic, but this could be incorporated without slowing down the game.

ebcn> Then I remembered that in many cases, if you have more supression markers than living stands in a detachment, the detachment is broken and might fall back anyway. I dont really see the need for
ebcn> another penalty once broken.

ebcn> Now Im back on the thought that supression rules are not for netepic after all...

ebcn> Eivind