Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic suppression

From: kume1967 <kume1967_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:21:05 -0000

You are right about the morale check but marines pass the check on a
roll of 2+, chaos marines won't check for morale as long as their
greater daemon or primarch is in the line of sight. I think they may
not need to check for morale but they can be suppressed by the fire.
Same for the others, they won't fall back but may be pinned.

Thats what I think.

Mete

--- In netepic_at_y..., <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> That was my first thought too! I did not really see the need for
supression rules in netepic, but this could be incorporated without
slowing down the game.

> Then I remembered that in many cases, if you have more supression
markers than living stands in a detachment, the detachment is broken
and might fall back anyway. I dont really see the need for another
penalty once broken.

> Now Im back on the thought that supression rules are not for
netepic after all...

> Eivind
> >
> > Fra: "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...>
> > Dato: 2002/03/01 Fri PM 12:48:44 CET
> > Til: <netepic_at_y...>
> > Emne: Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic suppression
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > Hey! this is not bad, not bad at all. Really simple and elegant.
I like it!

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/