Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] net epic suppression

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:26:09 -0400

Hi!

What it comes down to is that certain armies like IG will only suffer suppression after breaking. On the other hand armies like space marines, chaos and orks, who either dont break quickly or have a low chance of fallback can still be suppressed not making it trivial. All in all I think this idea is pretty good, since IG should suffer a bit more and it includes some real danger for other armies who otherwise don't suffer much. Its a simple idea, but I think its the best one that fits for the core mechanic. Adding this to a game adds almost no time to overall play. Also I'd actually TRY this as opposed to other ideas.

Peter