Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Suppression revisited

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:22:56 +0100

Hi

Some comments. I might be just a little biased as I dont really see the need for supression rules at all in Netepic. To me, supression is dealt with in the damage tables, morale rules and armoursaves.

Perhaps in a future release as Advanced Netepic, it might do fine, so here are my comments.

It is somehwat logical that units ignoring supression have a higher mortallityrate, but I think the hit from supression should be taken at least with a +1 savemodifier.

Further, I cant really picture a vehicle getting supressed. Their existence rely on moving, so if you are cought in a deadly crossfire, the driver does not hide beneath the seat but pushes the gaspedal to the bottom and gets out of there.

Eivind