Re: [NetEpic ML] Fliers..

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 23:07:04 -0000

Good points about the fliers. I personally thought the rules for fliers
would force more mixed forces, with at least some provision for either AA or
interceptor aircraft to counter enemy air forces. I've still to get the 2
wings of marauders and 3 wings of thunderbolts on to the table and see what
happens.

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
> If the Chaos player doesn't get any airpower he deserves it.

Do you mean that the chaos force needs some aa, or that a chaos player who
doesn't take any Doomwings deserves the battering he's gonna get? If you're
trying to play with themed armies of any type other than Tzeentch, you're
stuffed.

Chaos sorcerers with AA spells?

>Besides, every infantry unit which is attacked by the flyers can shoot at
flyers with 6+ to hit. Not just the marines.

-2 to hit, therefore, pretty much the only ones that can hit are the marines
on a 6.

Sam.