Re: [NetEpic ML] A newbie with a few questions, Ideas, etc

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:05:57 -0400

Hi!

Welcome to the group!

The best way to get tidbits is probably visiting www.batertown.com and look for deals. Although I would recommend you just buy them directly to the UK, at about 1.50 pounds the conversion to US dollars make them cheap. Besides you can never have enough infantry.

Besides, what you state below that you need, may be hard to get, so you really should consider just buying the sprues.

Enjoy your stay.

Peter