Re: [NetEpic ML] Exodite minis?

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:59:27 -0000

> Hi!
>
> I remember them from a catalogue they released way back then, but they
never saw the light of day,

Yeah they never went into production the first time around. However, as with
a number of ancient mouldn, GW US got a hold of them and decided to do runs
of them "Just for the hell of it", outside of general GW lines.

> although this is the second report I have heard that you can actually get
them.

Indeed you can (or at least you could a couple of months ago!)

> Perhaps soon I'm going to bug the hell out of you Paul to get these for
me, but not just yet.

You're welcome to try, but I'm afraid being in the UK myself there's no hop
of me shipping these around! The guy I know who got them had to pay about
$70 on topof the $60 of miniatures just for shipping! (Though granted this
did go to the UK then on to his second home in Germany...)
You're on your own!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate