Re: [NetEpic ML] Exodite minis?

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:01:56 -0000

They're certainly not on the online store. You have to call up and ask for
them specifically. If you don't take no for an answer they should be able to
come up with them. I don't actually have any myself, though I do know a guy
(online only :( ) who does. Apparently they were a b*tch to get hold of but
worth it!

Having said that, they are old minis so don't expect Tau level quality :)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)