Re: [NetEpic ML] Another Eldar questions!!

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:32:26 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!

Flamewind - Eldar Titans are sometimes fitted with Flamewind class
anti-aircraft guns. These have single guns as opposed to 3 of the
Firestorm batteries. Flamewind anti-aircraft guns are AA only, and
cannot be used against ground targets other than Titans and tall
buildings. Fires always on First Fire against flyers.
Range Attack Dice To Hit Save Mod Notes
25cm 1 4+ -2 AA

I've this in my Eldar codex... still can't remember the origin of the
stats...

> > 4) If the Tyranid Trygon's Bio-Shock catch an Eldar titan, the
Holo-Field
> > are effective? If yes, they receive the save roll or scatter? And
if they
> > are in CC?
>
> The bio-template does not scatter, it keeps its course, but the
titan gets its holofield save. If the save is made the template just
didn't make contact and continues in a straight line to the extent of
its range.

But the Bio-Shock template, if not fired, is normally placed in front
of the Trygon and moves with it, to simulate the constant discharge
of energy... If the Trygon charges the Titan, having not fired the
template, I think it's Holofield are useless.

> > 8) A units charge a skimmer that have first fire order. If the
skimmer make
> > a pop up attack, they are still in CC?
>
> Yes. Pop-ups are quick things and it would go back down towards
where it was (in combat).

Units in CC can pop-up? And units charged in CC and pinned?