Teleporting Terminators

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:05:51 -0000

Teleport should be made available to Chaos Terminators too, IMHO.

...and if this damned thing doesn't keep deleting my posts, here's a
suggestion for the terminator company deployment:

Problem: How you teleport a full company to the battlefield? 1
detachment at a time? all 3 at the same time? and the HQ? if you
teleport all at the same time, you must activate them, giving you an
effective 3-detachment-per-activation?

Suggested solution: The detachment of a Teleporting Terminator
Company must be brought into play in 4 different but
consecutive "moves". I explain:

Movement phase
My turn - I teleport 1 detachment and activate it
Your turn - you activate a detachment
My turn - I teleport 1 detachment and activate it
Your turn - you activate a detachment
My turn - I teleport 1 detachment and activate it
Your turn - you activate a detachment
My turn - I teleport the HQ and activate it

2 more rules:
1 - ALL the company must be brought into play during turn one. You
can't save some detachments for later turns.
2 - Detachments can be teleported to different points of the
battlefield.

Do you like it? ^^