Re: [NetEpic ML] Another Eldar questions!!

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:08:55 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > That's okay, but harlequin is a special cards, peraphs adding
some
> > limitation... like that can be deployed only agains caos...
>
> One thing that needs to be done in the revision is for epic units
to refelct some of the newer abilities units are getting as 40k and
its universe evolves. Mind you not all are appropriate to simulate in
an epic game but some others may do. We'll see.

I definitely agree.

Codex Eldar is one that could benefit from new additions and
changes... In fact, Harlequins could be treated as a sort
of "Craftworld" with plenty of new units (Death Jesters, Solitaires,
Great Harlequins...) instead of just one unit.

Even the traditional Craftworlds aren't fully exploited in the actual
codex, IMHO.