Re: [NetEpic ML] Another Eldar questions!!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:38:52 -0400

Hi!

> That's okay, but harlequin is a special cards, peraphs adding some
> limitation... like that can be deployed only agains caos...

One thing that needs to be done in the revision is for epic units to refelct some of the newer abilities units are getting as 40k and its universe evolves. Mind you not all are appropriate to simulate in an epic game but some others may do. We'll see.

> and about the avatar, is movement is forced and I must move he for first
> (like compulsory move) or I can active he as normal?

Thats a good point and I would say that it is compulsory movement and it should be moved first.

Peter