Sv: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar Scorpion and Cobra Tanks

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:50:10 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <rune.karlsen6_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One could easily argue that the pop-up ability is a very
> defensive strategy. At the same time, it is also a very offensive
> strategy. It is hit and run, and only units on FF may fire on a
unit which has executed a pop-up attack. I do agree with you though,
the pop-up ability is very Eldar, and i'd hate to see it change.

Even pop-upping Super-Heavies? I think holofields are a much better
solution for them, and still very "Eldarish"...

If not I can say: why a Revenant Titan cannot pop-up? It has jump
jets, after all... :P