Re: [NetEpic ML] AA units range too high?

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:28:48 +0100

antichrist666it wrote:
> I agree, but limiting the number of AA det to one per side isn't
> a "limitation to the units" too?

No 'couse limiting the number of det don't affect the unit stats, and this
is very different, changing the stat affect any possible situation (so also
large games) limiting the number (just to be clear this is a HOUSE rule)
it's just a way to never (sometimes) umbalancing a game.

> Instead of lower their number, why not simply lower their range?
>
> Just limiting AA units to max 75cm would help... IMHO.

so for examle my Nightwing fleet could sit (high fly) in front of an Hydra
battery blasting everything in range?
--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.