Re: [NetEpic ML] Brainstorm session

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:30:12 -0000

Hi again,

> Hi!
>
> Thats a good idea, since dividing the rules into basic and simple will be
done in 5.0. I think all optional and alternate rules will be automatically
dubbed advanced and leave the simple game very....well...simple!

Thats whats different about this list to others and / or newsgroups. There's
a good deal of SENSE that comes out of it....weird.... ;)

> Peter
>
> P.S. Paul, did you get all the article parts I sent okay?

Indeed I did! Rather impressive. Had some problems with my FTP'ing
yesterday, but the article(s) should be up by tomorrow! I've split it down
into seperate documents for each army if thats OK btw?

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)