Re: [NetEpic ML] holy crud! more eldar stuff!

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:55:03 +0100

eldarepic wrote:
[..]
> unit? Another point about the pop-ups, if you understand anything
> about propulsion and aerodynamics then it might make more sense.
> Most of the torque produced in lift is within the first 3 feet of the
> ground after that the lift to weight ratio is greatly reduced. So it
> it not unreasonable that if we can can get a 100 ton+ vehicle off the
> ground that it can continue its lift when it is at a halt........
> nuff said..
I'm with you, BTW don't forget that the 40K universe isn't real world so...
(this is an old discussion anyway) :o)

[..]
I was also wondering if anyone had any stats for the old
> Banshee and Vampire Spirit Warrior dreadnoughts, also any thoughts on
> adding the Pheoinix Lords?

Some years ago I created rules for Epic phonix Lords, when I proposed to
add these characters also to netepic I received different opinions so
they're not included them in the rules, btw if someone is interesting you
can find them here:

http://www.canapicchi.it/epic/eeldchar.html

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi