[NetEpic ML] Re: Titan toughness

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 16:40:34 +0000

Hi!

Steven wrote:

> I'm new to this game and especially to this board. What is Incoming!?
> How does it make gargants less destructive and titans more so? Are you
> trying to tell me titans are SUPPOSED to be destructive. All this time
> I thought they were meant to draw the fire of the gargants and
> super-heavies so your grunts could get the real work done. If I ever
> took something out with one that's just icing on the cake.

Welcome aboard! Incoming is an e-zine produced by net epic members. It was
scheduled every other month but it has been difficult to do that. Issue
number 4 is coming up as soon as Ken and I can swing it. the three previous
issues are available at the epic center at : http://netepic.web.com/

hehe, as one ork player used to say "titans are the pins and the gargant has
the bowling ball!"

Peter