[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 16:34:32 +0000

Hi!

The banelord is a special titan with special powers (psi-save, demon engine) so
therefore may NOT arm itself with imperil weapons. You can however field chaos
warlord titans that CAN field such weapons. It was decided unbalancing to give
the banelord that much advantage.

Of course the real argument is how much the banelord weapons suck..and there I
agree more pep need be put into the banelord, its the lord of mayhem and blood
isnt it?

Peter