Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:21:08 -0800

I believe if you check the FLUFF according to SPACE HULK (one of my favorite GW games) teleporting equipment is rare and usually teleports 5 marines at a time. I believe there may even be a reference to terminators lined up down a hallway awaiting teleportation. But I ca't guarentee that

Perhaps the best way to address this is not to limit the number of terminators that can teleport, but put a restriction on the number per turn.

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:43:26 +0100 Zerloon <zerloon_at_...> wrote:

At 18.05 26/03/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>You may be right, one teleporting detachment is one thing a company is
>another. Point is though, eeven if we left them as support cards whats
>keeping someone of buying several and doing the same thing?

well, in my book teleported termies are special cards, since there are no
problem about several of them...

>I think we should add an element of randomness and require a scatter roll
>for teleportation. Teleportation scatter off table results in a failed
>attempt and they can't teleport that turn. Also a one in six chance of
>some error ocurring should exist that prevents teleportation for that
>detachment that turn. All or some of these puts enough risk to make it
>more balance. Imagine one or two detachments failing to teleport that
>round and leaving the remaining terminators in a poor fix.
>
>Peter

This is a cool idea!!

Zerloon