[NetEpic ML] Re: Gargants and their Balls

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 14:51:40 -0800

Might be a tad simpler to keep the rules as they stand but state they don't
knock down void or power shields (too slow, as stated in Codex Titanicus).

Sing along to the AC/DC tune Big Balls
"My Titans got big Balls
Your Titan has big Balls
But Gargants have the biggest Balls of them all!"

Ken

"If some unemployed punk in New Jersey can get a casette to make love to
Elle McPherson for $19.95, this virtual reality stuff is going to make crack
look like Sanka."
          -Dennis Miller