Re: [NetEpic ML] Dreadnoughts and robots.

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:39:00 +0100

Bernasconi Davide wrote:
> Just my 0.02EUR,
>
> when I use SM I always have 2 or 3 unit of dread/robot, they are the best and cheap unit to defende objectives
>
> Davide
> PS Lorenzo, how it was "Italian NetEpic ..."? more and more Italian player :-))

Yes I was recently thinking about the old "NetPizza" projet :o) now that we
could split the work maybe we can try to realize this dream (even if i
don't like GW 'tilean translations style ^_^)
BTW maybe with my notebook here I could have more time to dedicate at this
project along with the restiling of the Eldar site.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.