[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Brian Evans <brian.a.evans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:00:43 -0500

In Epic Titan Legions you could equip your Chaos Titans with 2 should
mounted weapons, 2 in the arms, special tail weapon, special head weapon.

The Banelord's weapons are fixed if I remember correctly. Each arm had a
weapon, the head and tail each had special weapons, the shoulders were
occupied by a Havoc Missle Launcher (this took up both shoulder slots).
This is from memory.......