Hive Tyrand questions

From: dkaardal <dkaardal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:57:44 -0000

the hive tyrant is classified as both an infantry stand (for
movement), and a knight (for close combat). The hive tyrant is also a
command unit.

the question is, if the hive tyrant is in a mass of regular tyranid
infantry, then can it be picked off?

how does the rule for not being able to fire at a command stand come
into effect? Is the hive tyrant an infantry unit, so I've got to fire
at whatever infantry unit is closer to me before I can shoot at it?
OR is the hive tyrant big enough that I see him over the smaller
critters and target him with direct fire and artillery?

inquiring minds want to know.

donovan