[NetEpic ML] A few rules questions

From: Andy Michaud <amichaud_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 00:28:43 +0000

I know that we still haven't gotten to army specific changes
yet....however I am going to be seeing three of my high school friends
over the winter break and we set up an 8000-8000 game. I just wanted to
clarify two rules.

1. The Eldar Wind Rider Host consists of 2 detachments of 5 vypers each,
and 3 detachments of 5 jetbikes for 650 points. Bought seperatly they
would be 1150 points. Is this correct. No other army has a company
card that is 1/2 off. They seem to be quite powerful and cheap compared
to every other army.

2. The Imperial Guard Adeptus Psyker has a special power Telepathic Link
that states "Until the start of the next combat phase, the psyker spots
for friendly barrages. Any indirect barrages aimed at a point visible to
the psyker are treated as direct."
There is no range limit for this power correct?

Thanks

Andy