Re: [NetEpic ML] holy crud! more eldar stuff!

From: W. Huggy <eldarepic_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 07:36:07 -0800 (PST)

  Zerloon <zerloon_at_...> wrote:
At 19.27 26/03/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Good points. As it stands we'll probably do it both ways and let people
>choose.

Hey how about these stats for the Banshee and Vampire Spirit Warrior Dreadnoughts for the Eldar.

Banshee: Move-10cm, Save 5+, Weapon-missile launcher(50cm, 2 b.p., tsm-0), CAF +2

Spirit Warrior: Move-20cm, Save 6+, Lascannon(same stats as regular dread), CAF +2

Deployed as squads as regular dreadnoughts, same point cost. Within a spirit host, each dreadnought squad can be of a different type.

Let me know what you think.......thanx

>I have those old spirit warriors too, I make up some rules now that I know
>someone else has them!
>
>Peter

MMMM....

In my Eldar army are not such old thing, as well as I've not any of the
Eldar Knight...
Since I've never see the models, can you show me some picture, or (yes, is
a silly hope... ^__^) suggest me where I can buy them?

Thanks!!!

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT