RE: [NetEpic ML] regimental size....

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 07:51:34 -0400

Hi!

According to the old organizational schemes in WD #125 A IG regiment has
the following:

3 Battalions each battalion is composed of 3 companies
At the regimental level there are resources that are equivalent to an
extra 2 companies, but these are directly attached to regimental command

So a regiment has an equivalent of 11 companies, set up into three
battalions and two support companies.

Peter