RE: [NetEpic ML] regimental size....

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:32:05 +0300

According to fluff there is no set standard for a regiment in the imperium. A regiment is
simply 10+ companies with the average regiment having some 15-20 companies, so you already have three small regiments. Most are infantry with some mechanized support but there are armored and mechanized regiments too. And then there are the Krieg panzer divisions mentioned in Imperial Armour, each having 2 armored regiments of 6-8 tank companies with each tank regiment having its own with supporting infantry and artillery.

> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official
> Warpgate
> Network site!)
> http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.