[NetEpic ML] Re: Battle

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 08:42:06 +0100

Weasel Fierce wrote:

> Fought another NetEpic battle pitting Goff and bad moon orks against a chaos
> titan army.
>
> We found one thing:
>
> Titans are dead meat when their shields are down!!!

I wonder why shields exixts :o))))

> This surely needs revision.
> Actually a land raider got better front armour than many locations on a
> titan.

I think that if the titan without his shilds up isn't left without cover
or in a "bad" position it isn't "dead meat" at all, we shouldn't
consider a titan just a bulky incredible thing to throw in the field, a
titan it's a weapon just like the others, and should have some
"weakness", at least if don'r t used properly

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...