RE: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:33:38 -0400

Hi!

Yes, that part is correct, what I mean is to order to even roll on the
damage table you have to roll another dice first to see if a "critical"
level of damage is done. This roll is not modified by anything, so a
bolter or a volcano cannon has the same chance of getting that critical
roll (although its easier for the volcano to get through the initial
carapace than the bolter), then you roll on that damage table and apply
any damage bonus you may have.

That's why you are better of using weapons with less power, but more
attack dice, so as to increase the probability of rolling more "critical
damage.

Peter

Exsqueeze me? I thought the bonus for damage table rolls applies to the
critical rolls?