Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Question

From: <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:17:10 +0200

Hi,

as far as i can remember, the Vanguards do not have a psy-save.
I remember vividly one time i played against chaos, and i got
them into a building on chaos' half, only to lose them all
to burning bodies without a save.

Rune

> Fra: "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_...>
> Dato: 2002/04/07 Sun AM 03:10:40 CEST
> Til: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
> Emne: RE: [NetEpic ML] Question
>
> Hi!
>
> Yes, you can. It can be used anytime in the movement phase, before or
> after the Children's movment.
>
> As for the Vanguard, don't they have a psi-save? If they don't they
> should have...
>
> Peter

[ Attachment content not displayed ] Received on Sun Apr 07 2002 - 08:17:10 UTC