RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: more questions :)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:29:52 -0400

Hi!

Yes. Please playtest them, that more than anything will be the final
arbiter.

I think I'll make a little mock battle of the weekend a slann mage mech
versus a Colossus or leviathan, see how effective it is.

Yes, i agree completely. Its just that some people hear the
word "Slann", and they immediately go into fetal position.
I will gladly playtest the Slann mage in a mech and the time
mage in a mech at 500 points a pop, just to prove that they
are a waste of points. Hey, lets test a 500 point Slann Mage
in a mech against a Leviathan or Colossus, they're about
the same cost. That'd be fun ;)

Rune