RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: more questions :)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:04:29 -0400

Hi!

A straight battle like that without cover and pure fire versus fire, I
think the SMM will lose. Try a couple of battles with intervening
terrain and use the warp jumping capability more to jump behind the
units fire arc or better yet in close combat from behind, I think you
will find it is far more effective.

Peter