[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Battle

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:42:32 +0100

Bernasconi Davide wrote:
> I like to have nothing that can unbalance the game (apart than imperator),
> for sure titans are a bit too expensive but I don't want to play to
> herohammer (heroepic, heronetepic...). :-)

I Just play Space marine and not titan Legion ;)
Aniway when I plan a game I choose better compromise with
cost/effectiveness and most of the time titans never give you the better
solution.
There is a thing that everyone knows Eldar=HoloFields=barrage=toast, my
opponents take a lot of them and...puff!! what??? no titans??? ops!
sorry :) let's play now ;)

> BTW, I saw another italian writing in these days (Andrea Pieretti) ..... are
> there more italian guys than american ones :-))))))))

yeah seems like a new Italian EPICDemic
^__^

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi