RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Question: Knights in close combat

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:16:28 -0400

Hi!

I know, but I thought that sometime ago people did want to use the less
detailed table, citing that they both were in the same category and that
knights were expensive. I think they deserve a damage table, they are
after all pretty powerful units and damn expensive, 450 for three
castellans with less fire power than a baneblade company. They are
comparable in resilience.

Opinions?

Peter